New In Box Leica M (Typ 262) Digital Rangefinder Camera Body only
M (Typ 262)
MAX 24MP CMOS Sensor and Maestro Image Processor
This image processor also facilitates faster overall performance, and works in conjunction with a 1GB image buffer for sustained shooting sequences of 3 fps for up to 8 consecutive frames.
Optical Viewfinder and Rangefinder
The rangefinder mechanism displays split or superimposed bright field images within the center of the viewfinder to benefit accurate manual focusing control. The effective rangefinder metering basis is 47.1mm (mechanical metering basis 69.25 mm x viewfinder magnification of 0.68x).
- The top plate is made from aluminum alloy to maintain a lighter overall weight compared to M cameras featuring a brass top plate.
- Magnesium alloy body with synthetic leather covering is both durable as well as minimal in design.
- A quiet shutter mechanism benefits discreet, inconspicuous shooting methods.
- 3.0″ 921.6k-dot LCD monitor is covered with scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass for enhanced durability.
- Eschewing live view and video recording, the rear monitor is used solely for stills playback and for navigating the two-page menu system.
- Simple control layout and shooting modes system permits working in manual or aperture-priority mode, with an easily accessible shutter speed dial and drive selector on the top plate.
- The rear of the camera incorporates six buttons for easy access to oft-used settings, including white balance and ISO, as well as navigational buttons.
Other Camera Features
- Leica M mount is compatible with a wide range of both current and legacy rangefinder lenses.
- Images can be recorded in either the DNG or JPEG file format.
- A top hot shoe permits working with an external flash and the top sync speed is 1/180 sec.
- In single exposure mode, up to two frames per second can be recorded. Language support: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, and Korean.
1 in stock