The B+W 100mm Filter Holder is designed to allow for the convenient use of 100mm-wide, 2mm-thick filters. Use of this filter holder is easily accomplished by first screwing a separately-available adapter ring for the B+W 100mm Filter Holder onto a compatible lens. Those adapter rings are available for lenses with 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, or 82mm front filter threads. After being fitted onto an adapter ring, the filter holder’s pull-and-release locking pin helps to provide a reliable, yet adjustable connection that allows the holder to be rotated 360°, permitting the use of graduated neutral density and other filters that are enhanced by varied positioning.
The B+W 100mm Filter Holder is preinstalled with three pairs of filter slots, a configuration that accommodates three rectangular filters. These slots are attached to the filter holder by a total of four screws, which also serve to apply pressure on any filters placed between the slots. Those screws can be loosened or tightened to vary the level of grip upon the inserted filters, which can further complement the use of graduated filters whose effect can be adjusted to better suit changing lighting conditions or creative demands by sliding them up or down within a filter slot.
- With a separately-available B+W adapter ring for B+W 100mm Filter Holder, allows 100mm-wide, 2mm-thick filters to be conveniently used on lenses with 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, or 82mm front filter threads
- Preconfigured to hold three 100mm-wide, 2mm-thick filters
- Pull-and-release locking pin allows for adjustment of holder’s grip for 360° rotation on adapter ring
- Ability to vary grip on installed rectangular filters to complement the use of graduated filters whose effect can be adjusted to better suit changing lighting conditions or creative demands by sliding them up or down within a filter slot
- Lightweight, plastic construction