Here at PhotoCo one of the most common and sad things we see come into our store is a broken, faulty and non working point and shoot that someone has poured and investment into and bought online. We hate seeing this !!
We pride ourselves of having not only Adelaides biggest collection of point and shoots but also the most reliable and warranty backed cameras. We do know however we don’t have everything so here is our top 5 tips for buying a camera online !
- Research: Before buying a film camera online, do some research about the type of camera you are interested in. Learn about its features, specifications, and any common issues that it might have. This will help you to make an informed decision and avoid any unpleasant surprises.
- Read Reviews: Look for reviews from other buyers who have purchased the same camera you are interested in. Check websites like Amazon, B&H Photo Video, or Adorama for reviews from verified buyers. Reviews can provide insight into the quality, performance, and reliability of the camera.
- Check the Seller’s Reputation: Make sure to check the seller’s reputation before making a purchase. Look for reviews or feedback from previous buyers on the website where you plan to buy the camera. If the seller has a good track record, it’s more likely that you will receive a good quality camera.
- Ask for Photos: When buying a film camera online, always ask the seller to provide photos of the camera from different angles, including the front, back, and sides. This will allow you to see any scratches, dents, or other imperfections that might not be visible in a written description.
- Look for a Return Policy: Make sure to check if the seller has a return policy. If the camera arrives and it’s not as described, or if it doesn’t work, you want to be able to return it for a refund or exchange. A good return policy will give you peace of mind and protect your investment.
As always we are here to help! Happy shooting from the team at PhotoCo